Recreational Insurance, Windsor, ON
We can help protect your watercraft, seasonal property and RV with recreational insurance.
In the excitement of planning your summer weekend getaways, it can be easy to overlook the importance of carrying recreational insurance for your boat or RV. After all, the purpose of having a recreational vehicle is to have fun with it. However, recreational insurance can give you peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected.
- Watercraft Insurance: Whether you have a boat, yacht, or jet ski, you have made a substantial investment in purchasing a watercraft. Protect that investment with watercraft insurance, as there is always the possibility you could be involved in a watercraft accident.
- Boat Insurance: Protect your boat in case of damage and protect yourself in case of liability. If your boat is financed with a bank loan, carrying boat insurance is probably required as part of your financing agreement. Even if you paid cash for your boat, you don’t want to lose that sizeable investment if an accident occurs. You may also be able to add coverage to your boat under your homeowner’s policy, so call us today to discuss your options.
- Seasonal Property Insurance: A seasonal property is a residence that is used only for one season of the year. A secondary home may be used multiple times periodically throughout the year. Both scenarios require their own type of insurance, so we can help you determine which policy is right for you.
- Cottage Insurance: If you own a cottage used for recreational purposes, you can build a recreational insurance policy specifically suited for cottages.
- RV Insurance: The limits of coverage needed for your RV depends on what type of RV you have. We can help you make sure your RV and its contents are covered, as well as help you understand the options available for liability and medical coverage.
Don’t let an accident or unfortunate event stop your fun. Call us today at St. Clair Insurance Brokers to learn more about recreational insurance and to set up an appointment with one of our brokers. We have extensive experience providing insurance of all kinds to the residents of Windsor, Ontario.