Personal Lines Account Manager
Personal Lines Account Manager
St. Clair Insurance Brokers Inc. is planning an exciting future and we’re on the look-out for ambitious people who are proud to be part of the communities we serve. We are looking for an insurance professional to join our growing personal lines service team in our Windsor area location. If you have personal lines insurance knowledge, superior customer service expertise and the ability to deliver quality service to clients, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Personal Lines Account Managers play a critical role in supporting our clients and providing needed information to our Producers, clients and company underwriters. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our Personal Lines clients to support new business and renewals while flexing your negotiation and relationship building skills.
What you’ll do:
- Promote and market new personal lines insurance accounts and renewals and obtain competitive insurance quotes
- Service an assigned section of our personal lines clients – be the point of contact for our personal lines clients on mid-year changes, questions, and concerns
- Maintain the highest level of customer service for our existing clients, providing them with assistance and advice for any of their insurance needs in a timely manner
- Process documentation as required
- Maintain professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of growth and retention opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 2 or more years of experience working in the insurance industry (insurance carrier or brokerage)
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License
- CIP/CAIB designation considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks and deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient skill with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Applied Systems software & Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems – Power Broker an asset
We offer a competitive total compensation package which includes base salary, group benefits, paid time off and other perks/incentives.
We appreciate all interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply – please submit your resume to email@example.com
Inclusion and equal opportunity employment
At St. Clair Insurance Brokers & Insurance Store, we are determined to provide a workplace environment that respects the differences of all individuals, gives every employee a voice and ensures better outcomes for everyone.
About St. Clair Insurance Brokers:
St. Clair Insurance is a part of the Insurance Store family. We’re a vibrant modern company offering a wide variety of personal and business insurance products from Canada’s leading companies. Our diverse team of expert professionals has experience that spans several generations and is available to advise you by phone, online or in person at our locations in Windsor, Chatham and London.
ABOUT INSURANCE STORE
We help protect the things you love, including your home, car, cottage, business, and a whole lot more. Our insurance experts make it easy to get the exact coverage you need at the right price, and we’re always thinking of new ways to make insurance shopping better for you.
At St. Clair, we believe that a diversity of perspectives leads to better decision-making, more relevant products, and makes work more interesting. More than that, embracing the diversity of all allows us to tap into all the perspectives, experiences, lifestyles and cultures that we collectively possess to better reflect the customers we serve.
St. Clair Insurance is always interested in talking to experienced professionals about a career in Commercial Lines Insurance. The candidate will have a minimum 5 years insurance experience. RIBO, CIP, CAIB or equivalent insurance designations and/or experience is also required.
Keep an eye on this page for job postings as they become available. We keep our site updated when we’re accepting applications for new positions in our Windsor or Chatham offices.