Come work with us
St. Clair is a leading organization powered by employees who make a difference in people’s lives everyday!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do best: Helping people in good times and bad. They are at the center of what makes us successful as an organization. That’s why we continue to build a Canadian company that values people as its biggest strength. We invest in our people and have created a strong engaging, collaborative culture where you can thrive and be your best every day. If you are interested in working for an insurance brokerage unlike any other, please drop us your resume to email@example.com. We would be happy to talk with you about our current opportunities.
At St. Clair, we believe that a diversity of perspectives leads to better decision-making, more relevant products, and makes work more interesting. More than that, embracing the diversity of all allows us to tap into all the perspectives, experiences, lifestyles and cultures that we collectively possess to better reflect the customers we serve.
St. Clair Insurance is always interested in talking to experienced professionals about a career in Commercial Lines Insurance. The candidate will have a minimum 5 years insurance experience. RIBO, CIP, CAIB or equivalent insurance designations and/or experience is also required.
All interested candidates should submit a confidential resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our available roles
Commercial Lines Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity in both our Windsor and London branches, for an insurance professional to join a best-in-class dynamic team of experts. We require someone with exceptional insurance knowledge, a motivated self-starter who possesses superior customer service expertise and will deliver quality service to our clients.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing of New Business and Renewals and negotiation with company underwriters
- Develop and grow client relationships and become first point of contact for client for any mid-year changes, questions concerns, etc.,
- Processing of all related documentation as required
- Maintaining professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of growth and retention opportunities
If you have:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- 3 or more years experience working in commercial insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, and deadlines
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient skill with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems – Power Broker an asset
And you meet the requirements of:
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years insurance/brokerage experience.
- CIP/CAIB designation (an asset)
Submit your resume by emailing it to email@example.com
We appreciate all interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.